APPENDIX C TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
CODE OF CONDUCT
This code of conduct (this "Code of Conduct") forms an essential part of the Terms of Service for the Volume Platform. Any undefined terms in this Appendix shall have the meaning given to them in the Terms of Service.
You agree that you will comply with the following at all times while using the Platform:
- You will follow all applicable laws when using the Platform and will not use the Platform for any unlawful purpose. This includes, without limitation, any use that would subject us to criminal or civil liability.
- You will not allow anyone to have access to your username or password and will maintain the safety and security of your login information to prevent any unauthorized access. You will not attempt to, or actually use, any other Community Member's account. You may not transfer your Account(s) to any other person.
- You are entirely responsible and liable for all activities conducted through your Account when interacting with others on the Platform. YOU WILL NOT SHARE, DISCUSS, OR REQUEST ANY CONTENT THAT IS INFRINGING, DEFAMATORY, OBSCENE, LEWD, VIOLENT, HARASSING, DISCRIMINATORY (RACIST, SEXIST, TRANSPHOBIC, ABLEIST, ETC.), INVASIVE OF PRIVACY RIGHTS, UNLAWFUL, OR OTHERWISE OFFENSIVE.
- You will not record or otherwise capture any of the content shared and/or streamed by any other user of the Platform for any reason.
- You will not use the Platform to infringe on any privacy right, property right, or other civil right of any person. Similarly, you will not use the Platform to illegally obtain, create or distribute unlawful copies of copyrighted material. This includes without limitation the posting or requesting of materials that either you or the party you are requesting them from, do not have any legal right to obtain.
- You will not use the Platform to publish or forward any chain letters, advertisements, spam, or any similar commercial message. You will not send unsolicited communications to any Community Member except as part of the normal chat service.
- You will not take any action to mask your identity such as using fake or doctored profile information, faked headers or other mechanisms used to conceal the source of any communication.
- You will not use any automated (or semi-automated) means to unfairly enhance an account, such as creating a false impression of traffic to any stage, or artificially increasing follower count.
- You will not create additional accounts in an attempt to circumvent a ban by us or another Community Member.
- You will not use the Platform to obtain personal data or usage information, either by manual or automated means, and regardless of whether or not such data is aggregated and anonymized or identifiable. You may not use automated tools, such as robots, crawlers or other data mining tools, to collect data.
- You will not attempt to defeat any security features of the Platform or reverse engineer any code or content. You will also not introduce in any way to the Platform any malicious code.
- You will only use the Platform for your personal enjoyment. You will not commercially exploit, otherwise sell, reproduce in any manner, or link to (including framing the site in any other website or content regardless of whether proper attribution is given) any Community Member’s content, communication made within the Platform, or any portion of the Platform.
- You will not advertise commercial websites that offer live webcam streams, under any circumstances; but Community Members are allowed to mention their own personal profiles, homepages, and link sharing pages.
Volume maintains basic rules with respect to content that may be published through the Platform. All Community Members are required to adhere to these rules. The following content is strictly prohibited, and no Community Member may post, broadcast, or otherwise publish such content, or solicit another Community Member to post, broadcast, or otherwise publish such content.
- Third-Party Intellectual Property. Publishing any content that is not your original creation is strictly prohibited, unless you have the express permission of the content’s actual owner. One notable exception to this rule is cover songs. As a service to Artists using the Volume Platform, Volume has procured performance rights licenses from ASCAP, BMI, and SESAC, which permit use of represented music compositions.
- Hate Speech / Harassment. We have an absolute zero-tolerance for any content that is, or could be perceived to be, discriminatory or harassing.
- Dangerous Activities. Depictions of actual or simulated illegal and unsafe actions, including violence, blood, torture, pain, or any actions associated with causing physical or emotional harm are strictly prohibited. This restriction expressly includes (without limitation) live streaming while operating a motor vehicle.
- Drugs and Drug Paraphernalia. Illegal drugs (or drugs that may be perceived as illegal in certain locations, such as medicinal marijuana) are strictly prohibited.
- Intoxication / Alcohol Consumption. Live streaming while intoxicated, whether from alcohol or drugs (prescription, legal, or illegal), is strictly prohibited.
- Explicit Content (without using the “Explicit” tag). The Platform provides an “Explicit” tag that you can use to signal that Your Content may include profanity or potentially inappropriate references. Please refrain from publishing any content that might be deemed explicit without first enabling the “Explicit” tag for your account.
- Nudity. Full or partial nudity, including close-ups (whether or not clothed) of genitals, buttocks, or breasts, is never allowed on Volume.
- Obscenity. Publishing any content that may be considered obscene, in any jurisdiction, is strictly prohibited.
- Spam. Use of the Platform to send unsolicited commercial messages is not permitted.
These lists are not exclusive, and we may, at any time, prohibit any activity that we determine, in our sole and absolute discretion, to be inappropriate. We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Platform at any time, with or without notice, for engaging in any inappropriate activity or publishing any inappropriate content.